10th EAI International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Register HERE
' TRIDENTCOM 2015: a must for experts in testbeds and research infrastructures' read more on EAI BLOG
VANCOUVER, CANADA - 24-25 June 2015
TRIDENTCOM 2015 invites technical experts and researchers from academia, industry and government from around the world to submit high quality work concerning testbeds and research infrastructure for advanced networking, cloud computing, cyber physical systems and connected vehicles.
Of particular interest are: 1) testing, verification, deployment, integration, management and federation of testbed facilities and 2) experimental research based on testbed implementation of novel schemes.
This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in or responsible for the design, operation or application of network testbeds and research infrastructure!
BCNET will provide network infrastructure to support demos and tutorials.
David G. Michelson
Alberto Leon Garcia
Mohamed El Darieby
Network Infrastructure Chair
Submitted papers must be formatted according to the ACM conference proceedings format. Only PDF files will be accepted.
We invite three types of submissions:
* Full papers: min. 7 pg., max. 10 pg.
* Short papers: min. 4 pg, max 6 pg (Recommended for work-in-progress or with less contribution.)
* Posters and demos: min. 2 pg., max. 3 pg, including title, abstract, content and references.
Please note that the camera-ready version must conform to the same guidelines.
Workshop or Tutorial proposals should include: (1) the title, (2) the organizer’s name, affiliation and contact details, (3) a one-page abstract that describes the motivation, aims and target audience, (4) a tentative list of participants / speakers, and (5) the expected duration.
Network Infrastructure provided by
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics of interest for TRIDENTCOM 2015 include, but are not limited to, recent results, tutorials and demonstrations involving:
Research Testbeds for Cyber Physical Systems & Applications:
• Smart Homes, Smart Health, Smart Grids and Green Cities
• Connected Vehicles, Internet of Things, & Industrial Control Systems
• Big Data and Cloud Computing
• Next Generation Service Oriented Architectures & Web 2.0 Services
Research Testbeds for ICT Infrastructure
• Wired, Wireless And Optical Communications Testbeds
• Ubiquitous Virtualized Network And Sensor Testbeds
• Experimental Facilities For Grid Computing, P2P And Overlay Testbeds
• Software-Defined Network Testbeds
• Future Architectures (Data Centric Networking, Mobility First, etc.)
Research Testbed Methodologies, Techniques And Tools
• Configurable Hardware/Software Platforms for Testbeds
• Testbed Operations, Management and Governance
* Cross-Layer Federation of Testbeds
* Global Coordination Of Large-Scale and Heterogeneous Testbeds
• Methodologies and Tools Of Testbeds Performance Evaluation
• Testbed Virtualization and Scalability
• Tools For Interoperability, Benchmarking and Traffic Measurements
• Experimental Facilities For Large Scale Testbeds
• Experiences With Testbed Operation
Papers submitted to TRIDENTCOM 2015 must not have been previously published and must not be under review for publication in any other venue.
If a submission extends work described in a previous publication of their own, we strongly encourage authors to include a citation to that publication.
Manuscript & proposal submission:
Notification: 15 Apr 2015
Final submission: 15 May 2015
Conference proceedings will be published in ACM DL. The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).