- Giancarlo Fortino, of Universitá della Calabria , will give a Keynote Speech at Tridentcom 2017
- Submmission for Tridentcom 2017 is now open.
- Follow us on #TRIDENTCOM2017
12th EAI International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities
The 12th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities will be held in Wuhan, China in July 2017, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academic and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of big data, cyber physical systems and computer communications.
Topics of interest for TRIDENTCOM 2017 include, but are not limited to, recent results, tutorials and demonstrations, involving:
(1)Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of 5G Networks
(2)Robotics and IoT Infrastructure for the Development AI and Cognitive Applications
(3)Big Data Science and Applications: Big Data and Cloud Computing Big Data Outsourcing Security and privacy in Big Data Big Data Testbeds and Applications in Industries.
(4) Cyber Physical Systems and Applications: Smart Homes, Smart Health, Smart Grids and Green Cities Connected Vehicles, Internet of Things, and Industrial Control Systems Security and privacy in IoT & CPS Next Generation Service Oriented Architectures & Web 2.0 Services
(5) Emerging Technology in networking and Communications Emerging Wired, Wireless and Optical Communication technology Virtualized Network and Data Center Network Software-Defined Network Testbeds Crowd Sourcing, Crowd Sensing and IoT
(6) Testbeds for Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking technology Testbed Development, Operations and Management Testbed Experiences in Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking Technology Experimental Facilities for Big data Testbeds Methodologies and Tools of Testbeds Performance Evaluation
Submission deadline - 19 March 2017.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All papers, but particularly those nominated for the Best Paper competition, will be automatically considered for publication in an expanded form in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet.