The 15th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities will be held in Beijing, People’s Republic of China in November 13-14, 2020, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of big data, cyber-physical systems and computer communications.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics of interest for TRIDENTCOM 2020 include, but are not limited to, recent results, tutorials, and demonstrations, involving:
- 5G and AI based Testbeds for Communication and Networking
- Software-Defined Network Testbeds
- Crowd Sourcing, Crowd Sensing and IoT
- Adversarial AI attack models/ defense models
- Applications and scenarios of adversarial AI attacks
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN) for attacks and defenses
- Collaborative Computing for 5G Networks
- System and software security of edge nodes
- Lightweight cryptography, protocols, and standards in edge computing
- Trust management of edge system
- Heterogeneous Networks Communication under 5G
- Big data and intelligent visualization of IoT data
- Privacy problem in IoT data
- Trust and information credibility in IoT data
- Intrusion detection/prevention in IoT data
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be considered to be included in one of EAI Transactions.
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.