The 15th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities will be held in Beijing, People’s Republic of China in November 13-14, 2020, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of big data, cyber-physical systems and computer communications.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics of interest for TRIDENTCOM 2020 include, but are not limited to, recent results, tutorials, and demonstrations, involving:
(1) Big Data Science and Applications:
- Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Big Data Outsourcing
- Security and privacy in Big Data
- Big Data Testbeds and Applications in Industries.
(2) Cyber Physical Systems and Applications:
- Smart Homes, Smart Health, Smart Grids and Green Cities
- Connected Vehicles, Internet of Things, and Industrial Control Systems
- Security and privacy in IoT & CPS
- Next Generation Service Oriented Architectures & Web 2.0 Services
(3) Emerging Technology in networking and Communications
- Emerging Wired, Wireless and Optical Communication technology
- Virtualized Network and Data Center Network
- Software-Defined Network Testbeds
- Crowd Sourcing, Crowd Sensing and IoT
(4) Testbeds for Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking technology
- Testbed Development, Operations and Management
- Testbed Experiences in Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking Technology
- Experimental Facilities for Big data Testbeds
- Methodologies and Tools of Testbeds Performance Evaluation
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be considered to be included in one of EAI Transactions.
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.