EAI TRIDENTCOM 2020 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI TRIDENTCOM 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Participants will still be able to enjoy unique interactive benefits – learn more.
Internet and 5G communications promote the development of emerging information technologies, such as Software-Defined Network, Industrial 4.0, IoT, BlockChain, green data center. However, we need tools for design, implementation and verification of these emerging information technologies. TRIDENTCOM 2020 will serve as a forum where researchers, vendors, providers and users will exchange ideas on past experience, requirements, needs and visions for developing and using supporting tools. Apart from regular paper presentations, TRIDENTCOM 2020 will feature a rich variety of other activities such as tutorials, workshops, panels and demos in order to enhance the visibility of innovative mechanisms and practices.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics of interest for TRIDENTCOM 2020 include, but are not limited to, recent results, tutorials, and demonstrations, involving:
- Emerging Wired, Wireless, and Optical Communication
- Virtualized Network and Data Center Network
- Software-Defined Network
- Security and Privacy in Big Data
- Intelligent Manufacturing for Industry 4.0
- Indoor Positioning and Networking
- Crowd Sourcing, Crowd Sensing, and IoT
- Development, Operations and Management at Cloud/ Edge/ Fog
- Testing and Verification Tools for Intelligent Software Engineering
- Methodologies and Tools for Performance Evaluation
- Practice Tools for Blockchain
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be considered to have an extended version included in one of the following:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.497)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet (Open Source)
- MDPI Remote Sensing Journal (IF: 4.118)
- International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.